SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Squidd, it reads pretty conditionl to me. There is no such...

1. 10,494 Posts.
    Hi Squidd, it reads pretty conditionl to me.

There is no such thing as free lunches when it comes to the Chinese. The Win-Win policy means if you want to win, then we must win.

BTW. with EPC financial close dependent on Mine financial close and that the Africans have been respsonsible for EPC and Mine financial close, the latter for about 2 months now, maybe soon the buying signal that you have been waiting for (FUNDING) will finally arrive.

You, donedeal and I will all be looking forward to it.

http://www.inprofiledaily.com/?q=article/dedicated-delegation-arrives-wologisi-chase

Credible information gathered recently in Monrovia from sources within government indicated tense progressive negotiations involving some officials of the Ellen-led regime and their Chinese counterparts, aimed at ensuring that a Chinese company wins a bid to operate the Wologisi Mountain in Lofa County.

Sources also claimed that if sealed, the Chinese have promised US$5b investment package once they are awarded the bid to exploit the Wologisi Mountain.

The US$5b investment package is said to include a road infrastructure, a new airport and a newer 250 Megawatt Hydro in Liberia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.