SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi donedeal. I have never been an admirer of the present...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi donedeal.

I have never been an admirer of the present Directorship. I have made that clear to the Forum and to SDL.
    I only post on the potential of the projects.
    You seem to think I am all for what the Directors are doing, I am not. I agree with a lot of what you say.
    You seem to target my research as a cause of what has happened to SDL and why its share price is where it is.
    Of coarse I am not happy with the Directorship with their continual stuff ups on dates for things to be announced. I am sick of them not meeting their commitments to shareholders.
    It seems silly to me for you to be saying my and others research is of No value. We don't have to post our research, we think we are helping the other shareholders to understand what else is going on in the region.
    It is then up to every individual to take out of our research what they can, if anything.
    Nothing is being forced on anyone. Only what is found and our opinion are offered with No force being applied for others to invest on the research. As I said to you yesterday, if you don't like what is posted, don't take any notice of it or give your version if you believe the research is not true. You can put me on ignore quite easily.
    We only post what is announced most of the time, with occasionally our opinion given.
    I am sure most people on the forum would prefer to read what has been found with the research and then make their own minds up on wether it is of any use to them. No one is forcing it on them.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.