SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Buying Signal & Valuation, page-8

1. 3,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Hi Hotazel

Thanks for setting the record straight. Unlike some I don't mind being corrected. Did I not thank mat and mention I look forward to seeing how this prediction goes?

Ha ha, indispensable, funny.

I have never claimed to have the intellect nor knowledge in SDL some have and boy it has helped me financially! Those that claim they have SDL knowledge are the ones who's track record you should monitor. I'm not the one who posts projections or newly discovered info or draws a long bow, I merely question what's posted as the market doesn't seem to care less about the vast information gathered then posted here. How has you favoured posters word, sentiment or projection helped your investment?

By not holding you are right, I have done SPLENDID over the last couple of years. CREDIBITY, well that's subjective.

How about I say SDL has a massive high grade resource, China need it. SDL are opening up a new region, Cameroon govt and ROC govt both want in. SDLs fundamental are glowing.........etc. it's all been said again and again and again, yet resulted in a SP of 1.2 cents.

Where's your CREDIBIITY as a holder?

Good luck when SDL lifts the halt.

cheers
    donedeal
    Last edited by donedeal: 28/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.