GCR 0.00% 0.1¢ golden cross resources ltd

buying since the ides of march

1. 4,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I've just had a look at the quantum of trades since the middle of march. Approximately 55 million shares have been traded over a range of 1.1c to 2.5c.

The chart looks IMPRESSIVE. Really impressive.

Both upper and lower bollengers are heading up. Gentle upward climb with no 'blowoff' implied.

RSI is holding at a steady 60 (or thereabouts)

MACD heading up slowly and just crossed over centre line

fast stochastic very interesting. osciallting now between 25 and 75 after initially being overbought earlier in march/april through some vigorous buying.

The 50 day ema has crossed the 100 and 200 day ema's. The 100 day ema is now making a move on the 200 day ema, with all ema's upward trending ALONG WITH AN INCREASING SP (this is significant for GCR IMO).

It smells of accumulation under a strict timeline. I must say I have contributed to the accumultion (approx 7% of the trades over this time), but I am certainly not the driver of this trend.

So who is buying up and holding? Or has there been churning by traders?

Well I thing the former is true based on the fast stochastic (ranging between 25 and 75 rather than being overbought/ oversold). RSI has remained strong and upward trending and MACD is telling a good story.

Churing? Perhaps a little, but my shares are off the table so (this being a reasonable amount) so I am inclined to think that churning by traders is having limited effect.

All in all I think this is a very unusual pattern for GCR. GCR has in the past traded in swift movements (up/down). Recently it has been quite the contrary - slow deliberate moves (almost like an unrelenting march).

I would like to know what others think/ their experience/ position

GC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.097M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 28630376 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.