RHK 3.45% 84.0¢ red hawk mining limited

I do feel the time to let the weak minds to transfer their money...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    I do feel the time to let the weak minds to transfer their money to strong minds, which was made by this bloody crisis and the ensuing great suspect on the IO demand of billions of people.

The very tight credit market makes a lot of pennies stocks in resource get the problems how to survive in this bloody crisis. Most of IO producers and explorers get the huge problems to borrow the bloods for their business. Looking around no too many pennies could get the bloods they have to use.

The riding on the next great Booming driven by the economic stimulus packages which mainly are put into the infrastructure for the future. They are in trillions dollars. So at one side the IO sector has to consolidate itself and at another side, the future bubbles seems unavoidable.

My decision on FMS and FMS IO is based on the Greatest Breaker, the stimulus packages and the economy expansion which would happen sooner than later. China's economy recovery would shake the ground again.

I do feel we are at a historical turning point and fortunately I hold a hopeful IO pennies. It is the bet I have to make without matter the consequences.

A lot of mates still could not understand that the uncertainties and the potential huge breakers are what we should look after when we chase after the pennies.

No break events you would be losers without any question since the history has all reason why pennies are pennies now. Fortunately my ticket for the future grand party is not very dear and even it keeps to delay I could afford to wait.

I like to wait longer than shorter since logically if the pennies could crawl along longer it would get more energy to shoot up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
-0.030(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $167.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 84.0¢ $12.02K 14.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2467 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 1699 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.