ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

buying spree, page-9

1. 937 Posts.
    Hey all!!

Put me down as a buy........unlike some.....I will be again backing this up on Monday with some folding stuff :)

These times tell you lots about yourself and others. When the torch goes to the belly, do you melt, flinch or dive into it?

Do you look past the moment or look at how things are now?

Back in the dark days of GFC I stepped down the wicket about 3 months early and bought OST, ORG, CBA etc and they continued the down-slide for a while. I knew I bought well but....man...they slid further and I was happy with the investments but the hands shook at buying more.

Well.....you learn about others in these times...Mrs Bundy said that if I thought CBA was cheap around $26...she said to transfer funds into the trading account and buy more!!

We did........the support of a great person is important.

I have been keeping some powder dry for ESG but on Friday the Mrs Bundy said to transfer more funds and get stuck in again....

God bless her socks!!!!

Whatever happens we should not get caught in the moment and try to look through it...take it with good humour and put it into a perspective.

We will be laughing about this period in a few months or so....I intend to be doing that with a few more ESG shares in the 'kick'

I am appreciative of the opportunity that has arisen and don't need to be asked twice!!!

All the best to everyone!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.