EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

buying starting, page-21

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    First of all you attacked me after these three posts that I made yesterday on the BMN thread and they were purely harmless. I dont know if your going to drag up anything from 12 months ago but you jumped on my guts when I made these posts. Anyway I have had enough and I dont really care. Im that type of person who thinks its a waste of time to be arguing over something like this. I just think you got too touchy over something little. I explained why BMN should be priced higher which is due to the advancement in their project. You guys just have to accept that. I wont stop what Im doing so you can abuse me or do what ever you like over here. It will just go to show you cant accept how I invest which is using comparisons to show what is cheap and what is not.

Posts are below. Like I said the only reason I place a higher price is due to advancement in the project and you cant deny that. Thats why I was using your stock as an example. Anyway thats my say on here for the day.

"You have to look at this with a bit of common sense.

If we dropped down to a $1.20 level we would then be well under EXT's market cap. Nothing against EXT holders..im just trying to show that I dont believe a huge drop is on the cards..if it is I'm sure many will eb buying up.

It will be interesting to see how the bookbuild goes in Canada."

"Danube..you weren't around when we were pushing back up to 2.20-2.30 to add any positive comments..yet now you reappear to push even further negative comments out on something that doesnt have anything to do based on the fundamentals of the company. Then you wonder why people attack you? hmm. Mate seriously. Do you agree it is better that this stock will not be in the hands of shorters if they felt like it? I certainly do. Do you agree if our main comparitive company being Extract remains up high..Bannerman has a very strong possibility to recover back over $2 in quick time? I certainly do. I tend to look at the positives rather than the negatives. This will blow over with time..I wasn't ecpecting anything like this so I am not happy but I wont be selling at these levels."

"How cheap? What is the right price? To me they are cheap right now. Dont wait too long. You might miss out. Dont you remember they raised $20+ million dollars at 2.15 AUD.

I dont know what price you are looking for..1.20? A market cap well under Extract Resources? Im just making my point that a lot of posters would attack you because you have appeared in a time when the SP is struggling. Saying to wait they will go lower..how low? Its not easy to pick up 6 million + shares at 1.65 at market."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $81.55K 9.061M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3054134 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2911053 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.