EXT 5.56% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

buying starting, page-25

1. 3,704 Posts.
    Oh so now peer comparison is OK? I seem to remember it was the reason for attacks by people like Tibbs (what was it he warned about, using market caps as comparisons?) I guess that sort of warning should be given to his own brothers.

So now we are comparing and that is OK by Chris, well let's compare then shall we?

The EXT leases, and there are a lot of them, how much of those assets are owned by EXT shareholders? That's right, 100%, as is normal and correct. Shareholders first, that's what we have boards and management for right?

Now how much of the BMN lease do the BMN shareholders own? 80% What??? Who owns the other 20%? The BMN directors through Turgi that's who.

But surely those directors are doing the right thing and paying 20% of all the exploration and development costs, that would be the honest thing to do wouldn't it? What's that? They are paying nothing? How is that fair? They get 20% of everything and they pay nothing? What happened to shareholders first?

But surely this is where the greed would end? Well apparently not from recent events with Opes Prime. I seem to recall the same person has now TWICE been accused of claim jumping. The first time led to decimation in the courts and on the share market, the second time is still before the courts.

Pattern of behaviour here do you think?

What about exaggeration as Chrissy accused EXT management of after GD012 was announced. Exaggeration hey Chris. Hoooo boy oh boy oh boy.

Please remind me which company has TWICE been punished by the market after the release of resource statements? TWICE!!! What happened to once bitten twice shy?

Pattern on behaviour here do you think?

I read soooooo many posts saying PB TOLD me it will be over 100 million, TOLD ME !!! What happened there? Was there an angry phone call? "Hey mate WTF is going on??? You said that ..."

Now let's go a bit further. 12 months ahead hey? 12 months based on a whole lot of historical drill results. Please tell me where are the current drill results to confirm those historical results? Why the delay? Weeren't the last "confirming" results out in December? How much has been confirmed?

EXT has historical drill results too. Do you know how many of those EXT has used in their estimations? ZERO that's how many. Have a think about why they have done that.

Surely those labs in South Africa would not be a problem? Surely history is not repeating itself in the way it occurred to DYL.

So comparison is OK remember. Now come back and tell me how great a year 2006 was and tell me again how EXT has been flat for years because that's the usual line.

Well I would say that living in the past is hard to bank. "Hey I should be getting $5 per share because 2 years ago my stock was the best performer, remember?" Take that to the bank.

My guess is that you will have plenty more buying opportunities ahead of you Chris.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $12.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $31.28K 3.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5083440 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2221984 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.