BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

buying strategies, page-4

1. 645 Posts.
    cbrendan wrote ........ knowing that any money poured in will be a 'sure bet' for ~$1.25 in 2012.

I am sure that you are aware of the BNB noteholders predicament at the moment, they too felt that it was a "sure bet" i'm sure when they invested their hard earned cash in those now doomed notes, for anyone considering BEPPA in this way, please go to the BNB forum do a lot of reading from the last week or so, and I'm sure you will see the investment you have made or are about to make in BEPPA's more realistically. I am a BBI & BEPPA holder and I am still a believer...but I also realise that if the worst comes to the worst I could surely loose it all, I will bet that back when those BNB notes investors handed over their cash they were not aware that after receipt of the monies BNB lent the monies to BBIPL...I think that this was at the time not made clear to those investors, yes it was probably in some fine print somewhere but not highlighted as a key point, this I think was done to ensure that the investors could not call on their funds if a trigger event happenned, untill after all other debts to banks were repaid...can you imagine those investors putting up the cash at the time if they read the following clause "in bold type"

The funds generated by the release of these Notes will be lent to BBIPL and will be subordinated to all other debts owing to its creditors. You will, upon a trigger event only be eligable to call on repayment of these notes after those creditors have been paid in full, and there is no Guarantee that you will be paid any return even after this has happenned. I THINK NOT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.