AVR 0.49% $20.12 anteris technologies ltd

Buying Time Soon

1. 9,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4176
    Dont be fooled, this is a repeat of the 2013 whipsaw move, volatility is back baby. Yeeaaaahhhh!

its buying time soon, will it go lower already showing shorting resistance at 8.0c, the buyers may move aside soon and capitulate, especislly those who bought in above 10c last 2 years. Those who bought in at 3c to 10c like us, for us, we are loving it.

A $40M monster cashed up, 3 massive products, CC escalating, HSV2 cures for humans, even abdm and I say the human trials will succeed, Pr Fraser has spoken , he expects the human trials to go same way as the animal trials.

I say ....mice DONT lie, humans do. Mice dont own shares or have fear or panic, they just keep going. Not so humans.

The FA & TA have diverged substantially now, my call is based on TA as on FA I am a massive bull on AHZ as you know. But cant miss this opportunity to buy on market at dirt cheap prices for a $1B stock in the making.

Wait for capitulation, no resistance..its buying time shortly, 1 in 7 allocation is a joke, if we bought every time at CR since 2012 in full doubled our holding at the capitulation sells we would sit on $1M profits right now, we have taken every CR offered and made big gains on them, but buy on market from deperado sellers and you will double up for free bascially....7c 8c whata joke....

I could post you dribble and criticise, but I wont be dishonest like some humans, I prefer mice to some of them...yes those loyal mighty mice...65M years of evolution, strongest mammal immune sytem n reproductive system n digestive sytem yet people claim they lie even though they died to prove hsv2 vaccine works..cmon give those critters abreak n the respect they deserve, they are our ancestors.

So wait for the low volume glide down, the capitulation, had enough get out..to the non believers please sell down so we can get rich from your foolishness n impatience. Capitalism at its greatest, buy low in the crash. I have learnt from the past and it is repeating again...and im loving it..cmon sell you scaredy cats to the profiteers below. We are waiting.
    Last edited by tomboy: 20/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.12
Change
-0.100(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $388.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.20 $20.50 $20.11 $23.91K 1.176K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 113 $20.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.50 1951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$20.17
  Change
-0.100 ( 0.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
$20.17 $20.17 $20.17 64
Last updated 11.49am 16/05/2024 ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.