BHP 1.45% $43.30 bhp group limited

Lol, I was lucky to pick some more up around the $40 mark today....

1. 177 Posts.
    Lol, I was lucky to pick some more up around the $40 mark today. Guys seriously, we're talking about BHP, you can do all your charting and analysis with your bear pendants and so forth but the fact is I have never met a rich chartist. What I have met are extremely rich "investors" who buy good value companies when sentiment is low, which is what BHP is at the moment. You can hang out as much as you want for your $35 or $31 buys but when it doesnt happen you will miss out, simple. You will be forking out $45+ plus for it. If I am wrong so be it, I am in it for the long term, has made me millions already and will continue to do so. Just hate seeing newbies taken in by charting because its a tool for novices that is very subjective. It works occasionally but is similar to gambling. For every bearish chartist I can give you a bullish chartist. Look at the company, its value, its profits, its possibilities. Do your research and you rarely loose. Dont agree with me, look at the most famous and rich investors like Warren Buffett and the like and see what they base their investing decisions on. Do you think its bear pendants and triangles and other pretty patterns....?? Lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$43.30
Change
0.620(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $219.5B
Open High Low Value Volume
$42.75 $43.39 $42.74 $244.0M 5.654M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21962 $43.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$43.30 4233 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.