CTP 6.12% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

The below chart may explain why most, if not all long term, long...

1. 1,368 Posts.
    The below chart may explain why most, if not all long term, long suffering central shareholders are unable to sell with out significant losses, a crying shame indeed.

It has been a very somber downwards journey for this commpany and its shareholders since change of guard in year 2012, in most part having hit new lower lows on a number of occassions.

I present the dump as illustrated in chart 1 below and the continual grind to new lower lows under current management as detailed in chart 2.

What a fall from such dizzy hights and no wonder sophisticated are keeping well away from this organisation and its inability since change of guard to appriciate shareholder wealth.

I guess the simple folks just like to clap at stand ups and pom pom waving trust in us speaches. But but but, I aint no simple man, I demand performance not just for me, but but but all other long term shareholdres.

Say no more to poor performance and inability to appriciate shareholder wealth year after year after year. Vote no nono to the give me hand outs.

Chart 1

Chart 2
    Last edited by colourofmoney: 03/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.003(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ $64.1K 1.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 157096 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96029 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.