AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

It looked like AGS has previously come out with a response that...

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    It looked like AGS has previously come out with a response that Four Mile is the AGS flagship project as a way of reassuring shareholders that they wouldn't do a Maldon.

The flagship statement may have been due to similar posts made here that AGS may divest Four Mile.

Nothing wrong with being a bit paranoid but I think AGS has answered the question.

Will the uptake or non uptake of the one million Unlisted Managing Directors Options expiring on April 30 tell a story.

I would like to see Steve jump in and buy these now. It would certainly send a sign of reassurance to the AGS shareholders. May help the share price too.

Lets be honest about this we (shareholders) have had it rough with how Four Mile is being promoted. As mayfair posted the Adelaide Advertiser approached both AGS and Quasar/Heathgate for further comment re the commissioning announcement and didn't get a reply. No reply means no promotion which means little chance of the share price going up. Hopefully this is just a short term issue and if you're a believer then you have an opportunity to buy a few more shares at a discount. This opportunity may not be there for much longer.

I now want the share price to go up because I can't afford to buy anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.