buying zone under 27 and bought, page-14

1. 203 Posts.
    Wouldn't be surprised a bit multinational buys them up completely. Now in sp terms worth less than a very small oil explorer.

http://www.novalux.com/
    You have to see the light engine picture here to see what's ahead for this company. Novalux is now a part of Arasor and combined are poised to make this technology a core component to a lot of things.

I'd think more forward thinking people/electronic/optics firms would see the potential. And the dollar signs over the horizon. Must be very freaky from the company management point of view to be so close to the cusp of getting it all happening, only to find the sentiment has gone so bad. Even more so with Macquarie selling off (if it's them) their holdings in a less than supportive manner.

It hasn't been long since the two companies have integrated.

It hasn't been long since a lot of new things are happening.

Anyone remember Cuba Gooding in that film with Tom Cruise, can't remember the name of it. He keeps saying, "show me the money." ......

The Pirelli contract is worth considering too. The component is on their web page. I left a link in one of previous posts.

Posts have been a little sour of late. Hey it's the market. Blame those that are selling on the cheap and not holding to try and keep the sp up.

If people stopped selling at these ridiculous prices it would start rising.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.