VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

buying, page-37

1. 11,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1410
    Hi BabyTurtles,

I don't believe we're missing anything at all. I just think the market gets restless and moves on to the next thing.

If you look at the three year chart, the stock only had brief moments in the mid 1's prior to coming down just as fast as it went up. Note, it was only ever in the mid 1's twice in that time frame, only briefly and never sustained. After its second spike in the mid 1's, I decided to wait and see if this range would hold, but I had a feeling (simply based on previous chart history) that it was going to pull back, and it did. Meanwhile the company went along its business and continued ticking more and more boxes. I took very good note of these items at the time as they were starting to grab my attention. Since then (roughly two years ago) we've seen a few good announcements that have strengthened the fundamentals of the company, which is what I was waiting to see. The biggie of course came when TSN announced the MoU with Salt. It was at this time, that I decided to buy my first parcel at 0.005c and I've been consistently buying ever since.

As mentioned, significant goals are starting to be kicked and imo it won't be long before the market is left with no choice but to really pay attention to this story that's unfolding. As you can see, it's been a long road getting to this point (fundamentally), but things are really starting to look up now, share price may not reflect this but that's not important at this point in time for me. All the company needs to keep doing is to win significant ATM contracts such as the last one and of course the biggie (fingers crossed) - a signed deal with Salt. The share price will take care of itself from where it currently stands.

What are some of the items I think need to be ticked before we see a rise that will be much much more powerful and sustained?

* Increase in the number of banks online (an additional 2-3 maximum).

* Increase in the number of ATMs with existing banks (as per last win).

* Renewal of contracts with existing banks (as per last announcement).

* Definitive JV agreement between TSN/Salt signed and sealed.

Once those items are ticked the company will have much to share with the community.

Regards,
    Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.