PDN 0.79% $10.02 paladin energy ltd

Buying..., page-68

1. 52 Posts.
    Does tumebleroll still post on here?
    2 months ago, the last time I was on he confirmed the bottom for PDN was 16 cents.
    Now we have it crashed down to 13 cents; 18.75% lower than the confirmed bottom as per tumbleroll notification.

I think the only hope with PDN is after Trump wins the US election.
    I can't believe a fraudster and criminal like Clinton is being considered by anyone, when the FBI is investigating her. What this confirms to me is that there are many other fraudsters and criminals like her around who want to maintain the status quo. That can be the only logical explanation as to why everyone would not vote for an honest, likeable, trustworthy gentleman like Trump.

This fraud and manipulation on share markets is also not going to end without CHANGE. The world needs change, not the status quo. Get these criminal gangs who manipulate the sharemarket. Catch them and lock them up. This is totally out of control. Criminals and terrorists run the world now and you all sit back and be do gooders and then complain about losing money on the sharemarket. You are only losing because the criminals are winning. More funds for them - they expand.

The world needs uranium and PDN - but with all the idiots who want to go softly softly with everything theses days and with all the manipulation - that is how we end up with a share price of 13 cents. A once multi billion dollar company now worth nothing.' Nothing is left - a skeleton. Very sad that people do not understand where all the moeny is going.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.02
Change
-0.080(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $2.995B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.15 $10.25 $9.98 $13.84M 1.374M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7226 $10.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.04 2669 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.