PDN 1.63% $12.65 paladin energy ltd

Buying..., page-84

1. 52 Posts.
    A stop as you say is better applied on a portfolio basis, rather than individual share basis.
    Share price movements, especially for what is now a small cap (doesn't sit well with me - BUT that is what YOU - SHAREHOLDERS have turned a $10billion company into a small cap), in a risky industry will be extreme and so a stop will never work. All you are doing is making brokers and the manipulators rich, through your programmed style of trading. Allocate a certain amount of overall capital and stick with the capital allocation. Plus, I would be too scared to sell - the fear is I would sell exactly at the bottom and never reenter, so all I have achieved is a missed opportunity and a waste in brokerage costs.

If more people could use their brains, then the manipulators wouldn't become rich - they know exactly how most people trade and so feed and live and prosper off your trading style. Especially once they come across a sucker bunch such as PDN shareholders - it has worked for them very nicely. Change your habits and they will move on - until you do, they won't. You don't see them targeting ERA. Why not? Because they know their strategy will get nowhere with ERA as the majority shareholder is RIO and so they are not messing with fools, the way they are with PDN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.65
Change
-0.210(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $3.782B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.60 $12.80 $12.56 $23.49M 1.849M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4500 $12.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.66 3571 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.