VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Buying, page-5

1. 713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Okay nothing too exciting.

DWX continuing to renew existing contracts and win new contracts.
    DWX cash flow positive and easily covering the corporate costs for TSN.
    TSI continuing to improve and also cashflow positive.
    Based on the previous two points; no need for any CR for operating costs, only for acquisitions.
    I pushed pretty hard why we weren't hearing officially from the company about some of the more trivial matters ie Tata kiosk deal, DWX ISO accreditation etc, Jeffs response was that it he has no interest in trying to pump up the share price with fluffy announcements, he is working hard on building strong fundamentals for the business and the SP will follow suit
    Jeff shares our frustration that we have not got more acquisitions yet but he is working hard on that, the board are working on a different acquisition strategy (or model?) to help us be more successful in that area.

That's about it. Please note that everything I have written here is just my take on the meeting and my opinion. I left the meeting still very confident albeit very frustrated with the delay in acquiring a new biz or 2. The biggest thing that keeps me here is the knowledge that we own 100% and 25% of two business that are both cashflow positive and growing at a fairly solid rate. We have cash in the bank and now the bloke steering the ship is fully loaded with incentives to make us all some money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.