TZL 8.00% 2.3¢ tz limited

buyout offer for pad coming, page-25

1. 660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    With due respect to those who know more than I do, I’ve personally yet to see any tangible evidence of wrong-doing sufficient to support a worthwhile class action. Plenty of suspicions, but not much that would stand up in court.

However, in order to assist with finding out what’s there, if the large holders can exert enough muscle to gain access to the required information within TZL, I am happy to participate on a pro-bono basis to undertake a detailed review in areas where I have expertise and prior knowledge. Under pre-agreed NDA terms not to use the information for personal benefit.

(I did this for Bouris and Ting, in anticipation that they’d need ammunition for a battle with Sigalla – which never transpired as he cut-and-ran. But I bet it was never looked at by the “experts who know everything already”.)

I obviously cannot claim independence – but I’d regard an investigation by an erstwhile insider with intimate knowledge of the company, technology & products, as being much more useful than a doubtless expensive report from an outsider starting from a zero knowledge base.

Call it a witch hunt if you like, but hands up anyone who’d like a witch to burn.

Investigation would address:

1. The state of TZ’s technologies and products, including maturity, documentation, production-readiness, verification & validation reports, field trial outcomes, product development plans etc.
    2. The state of TZ’s intellectual property protection portfolio and plans.
    3. Documented technology development plans, for the past few years and looking forward.
    4. Sales & marketing plans & responsibilities – the extent to which plans were documented, then delivered upon, especially the myriad of announced initiatives that seem to have fizzled out.
    5. Performance of individuals – tangible evidence of work flow and tangible achievement of planned outcomes – Bouris, Ting, Wilson, Rudduck, Kelliher, Ram etc.
    6. Other suggestions?

Perhaps someone else could volunteer to undertake a forensic investigation into share trading by particular individuals.

If no-one has anything to hide, considering all of the innuendo & pressure being brought to bear, they should welcome an investigation if they know it would reveal competence, delivery of value-for-money and no nefarious behaviour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.901M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $2.572K 108.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41873 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.