TZL 0.00% 2.0¢ tz limited

Chand, 1. Lowering operating expenses now is clearly an...

1. 5,277 Posts.
    Chand,

1. Lowering operating expenses now is clearly an admission that they should have been lowering operating expenses over the previous 3 years, and were relying on one deal - which wasn't even worth much! Also, don't forget that Sigalla also lowered operating expenses in his final months.
    In my opinion, this move is just an attempt to appease us. I'll believe the cuts when I see them in the accounts. How much is JW going to earn from consulting? The same $420k pa?

2. There is no exclusivity agreement in place with PB Australia/NZ to sever, unless you are aware of an agreement which should have been released to the market just like the Europe and NA regions agreement. There WAS an exclusivity agreement in place. However that expired at the end of 2011 when PB did not generate $2m in sales here in Aus/NZ.

As for JW leaving, would you give up $420k worth of gravy pa, just because PB messed up a tender. Perhaps he was ASKED to resign to limit damage to MB and possibly set CEO MB up with a image enhancing rescue deal. Can see the headlines now "Bouris steps in as CEO and immediately delivers joy". Of course, in this scenario, there would be the usual strings attached for us shareholders eg a dirt cheap capital raising from big bubba - but of course the papers wouldn't focus on these at all, and isn't that all that high profile people really care about?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.131M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 65000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 26414 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.