TZL 4.17% 2.5¢ tz limited

MmI suspect that 40k per locker bank is blue sky dreaming!...

1. 824 Posts.
    Mm

I suspect that 40k per locker bank is blue sky dreaming! Goldie used to value the company using a number like 50k and if yoiu remember they were gonna sell. 10k banks a year. Same sought of bluesky thinking that management had.

I reckon the banks will need to about 20 to 30 k.

I am not sure the company banked its future on the AP contract cause they do appear to have other irons in a very tepid fire! The trouble seems to have been over confidence and complacency! They fell into the trap of thinkng the business was theirs! (like many here) They sold the idea to the post, delivered the goods in 6 weeks. The trial using their technology was an outstanding success (thanks in part to many here)! So good the post asked for 6 extra banks pronto! Having helped the post identify its future they were set adrift! Why? Seems it was over pricing possibly based on belief they were in the box (pardon the pun) seat!

They clearly thought it was their's because they seem to have already factored the 50 % payments from PB into their cashflows. Based on this they said they didn't need to do the capital raising so many proposed before Xmas. Do you wish they had now Goldie?

And based on the answer to my question above, the post will stay with the successful tender for a very long time. So, they need an alternative quick.

Mm I agree, QVT holds the cards!

While I don't expect an announcement for every contract I think it would be handy if significant milestones were announced! Eg things like sales of handles have been going well and have exceeded x. I fear we don't hear this because they have not been great either!

Goldie you will get an idea about Jw consulting fees cause they should be in the annual report.

There has been a lot of anger directed at MB here. Punters feel a need to blame someone, but if he was to cut and run the instability created by his departure would surely sink it! There is an aweful irony here, because he has made it very public on his tv show how he judges the performance of others. I would to hear how he would judge his performance as the leader of team tz!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.415M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $547 21.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.