OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

Whoo Hoo!Do I get a spotter's fee! I think I was the first to...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Whoo Hoo!

Do I get a spotter's fee! I think I was the first to spot and post this as a possibility for Ozl when Carapateena came on the market.

Well that;'s enough grandstanding. What does it mean.

Ozl picked it up much cheaper than I thoought. Well done OZL. I had been critical of OZL giving so much cash back when they were still in the market for the big C, but they knew better than me what the price was going to be. So I will take the slap on the wrist for my criticisms.

Big C does come with some development issues and problems but Ozl now has time and cash to look into these.

The purchase of Big C does extend the life of OZL in the area and they will be able to leverage of some infrastructure although there is some distance between PH and Big C.

I think this may put some pressure on SFR. It is less likely that OZL will make a play for SFR unless somthing happens to make it more attractive ie Share Price drops sharply or the commodities bust happens. I expect SFR SP to fall over the next few weks as a result, but not to the levels required for OZL T/O.

Well done OZL. A great result that extends the earning capacity and life of this company greatly.

Only my opnions so DYOR

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.