OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

ASF-It's weird that the brokers are discounting the news that...

1. 817 Posts.
    ASF-

It's weird that the brokers are discounting the news that OZL has just added 20 odd years to their potential mine life with the acquisition of Carrapateena and the fact that they won't be overpaying for SFR anymore.

When OZL made their "raid" on 19% of SFR@ $3.87 the very fact that they were on the SFR share register was enough to put "take over speculation" out in the market and as such the shareprice continued to appreciate to over $8.00.

Admittedly they did have a good jorc resource upgrade 10 days later but that was'nt what was driving the SFR shareprice to that stellar level.

One wonders what will happen now that OZL don't seem to be in a hurry to acquire SFR.

Will the recent news that SFR are going to go it alone with the development of DeGrussa looking like it was going to force OZL's hand this acquisition of Carrapateena will now put huge doubt on the OZL/SFR transaction going ahead.

I am feeling relieved that we aren't going to do any crazy overpriced acquisitions that have tainted our copy book in the past.

I'm celebrating for once.

When are you buying back in. lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.