OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

buys carrapateena , page-50

1. 707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    What!!!!!!!! - no need for that
    I will defend HT on a number of levels.
    1)You need to look through the windscreen and not the rear vision mirror when investing and building a business with an occasional look in the side mirror to reflect on the past - the alternative is a term deposit.
    2)Commodity prices are falling because they have run so hard, a technical correction that will be bought IMO, April and May are often seasonally weak months for copper so we started early. Rio and every major Copper producer are price bullish through calender 2013 and after that no one knows but supply side may continue to be constrained due to falling headgrades worldwide, especially so if the USA start building houses.
    3)OZL have played SFR beautifully and should be congratulated (they have been aided by SFR Board),whilst there is no pressure on SFR to do a deal - if OZL want to -they have their foot firmly on SFRs neck at a cheaper price - they have eliminated any hype as a defence.
    4)Carbon Tax , Mining Tax etc etc - whether you agree politically or not these Aussie issues are creating enormous uncertainty together with short term global issues such as oil. Fundamentals are largely unchanged.
    Sometimes it is best to turn your computer off and just check your share prices in the paper every few days or weeks, get away from the noise and nanosecond trading decisions (unless you are playing with your food money)that distort views and emotions - Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.