OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

buys carrapateena , page-56

1. 707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Thanks Royalflush, appreciate your kind comments.
    Wouldn't normally disclose it this way but given that they are closed transactions and to answer you - I bought 200K OZL + 200K OZL $1 Call Options last July and sold out circa $1.50 Sept - on Charlie Aitkens Under The Southern Cross recommendation (he subsequently said sell circa $1.60s)- thought I could get further leverage on SFR based on the relative NPV discount / greater exploration upside - so far it is a line ball decision.
    That is my background and interest in OZL.
    Good company OZL, tremendous management, (as a teenager I bought shares in Delta Gold at 16c and made huge % profit - TB is a good operator), quite prepared to accept OZL scrip for SFR.
    I started writing in OZL threads to educate posters on SFR, there was an incorrect perception that SFR was worth $4 and not a cent more. This thread & SFR thread are generally communal and reasonable threads with good content and open minds so it is enjoyable too.
    I would be absolutely shocked if OZL did not buy SFR or sold down their position - the combined operations now with big C would be IMO very favourably re-rated by the market and you would see institutional rotation from EQN to OZL.
    SFR NPV (my numbers and I have extensive experience at these) at $2.5 lb (all conservative inputs) is $7 per share, 2012 production sold at $4 lb (realistic) adds $1 and life of mine sales at $3 lb ($0.5 lb increase) adds $2 per share + the hottest exploration area in the land. IMO its just a matter of time and price, Gentlemen "TB has the tennis balls and is able to serve".
    Thanks again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.