DRA 2.37% $1.86 dra global limited

NT, I'd have to agree that this is priced like it produces 5k oz...

1. 1,573 Posts.
    NT, I'd have to agree that this is priced like it produces 5k oz per year. All those big sellers have zapped the confidence in the buyers. It seems like it will take a while for that confidence to come back.

I would say that buyers would need to be given confidence from the quarterly report - the costs of production to be lower than the previous and for us to be on par to reach our target production.

Priced in the 8.5c range we are definitely out of favour with the market at the present moment.

Gold is sitting above 1140, the euro is weaker now 1.34.

I think we need a clear direction from the directors expressed in the quarterly.

However, they do have their hands tied somewhat with some uncertainty with what CHN has in store. They would have plans to pay out the notes with the CHN money and then they could use spare cash to advance the projects. It would almost be irresponsible for them to have plans expecting the cash from CHN as certain - however confident they feel.

Even so, we shouldn't be anywhere near this trading range when you look at our peers. What the market conditions need is time... Time for confidence to come back

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.86
Change
-0.045(2.37%)
Mkt cap ! $102.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.86 $1.86 $464 250

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9750 $1.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.30 1999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.