buys her's gold interest in coolgardie, page-6

1. 3,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Share trading is a very funny game and share traders are often fickle. As has been seen many times before, good news does not always mean an increase in share price.

The good results from Dreadnought mean nothing until they are at feasibility stage and near mining.

A further upgarde of resources at the Mount is expected early March.

Having HERALDS prospects at Coolgardie including a fully working processing plant means that when they commence mining, there is no need to build a plant....

Having lived at Coolgardie for a number of years, I do know what a high prospect of finding gold in the leases will be. How much???? I do not know, but Herald was a large holder and word around the traps was that they were sitting on a gold mine (pardon the pun).

I also know that Widgie (the mount) also contains a significant amount of gold as the area they are assessing has hardly been touched in the past on a commercial scale. Widgie is some 50Km North of the now closed Chalice gold mine which Resolute owned and made them a pretty penny...

Having said that, I hold ATX and of course I have a vested interest in saying something positive...

Take it or leave it...

I am in for the long term.

Geoff

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.