OXR oxiana limited

**bvbfan did you take profits....**, page-2

1. 500 Posts.
    yes valid points
    like OXR will drop to 80c or whatever your stupid comment was (when trading in low 90's)
    yes that happened didnt it?!?!

and never a positive post on the company....only trying to alert other small time investors who are being ripped of by people like you
    people complain no end about the pensioners, mums and dads being ripped of about those bogus share offers from companies offering to buy shares at 50% of their real value

yet nothing about losers like yourself trying to screw money from people by downramping a stock
    (same applies for rampers)

i have no problems with people saying a stock is due to fall, if valid reasons are given

you clearly have never posted a valid reason (or may 1 or 2 of the 1000's of posts on OXR or gold)

i'm not going to get into this anymore today, i have better things to do (like look at my portfolio +945% since i started in 2000)

personally i think OXR is too high, but you seem to be forgetting the bubble of a few years drove stocks to crazy prices, i'm not going to miss out on my early retirement (at 30 plans) if that were to happen

oh and i'm sure HR will say all the others on OzeStock are rampers
    pity that they have called it wonderfully well since i've been there
    yet you cant manage to get 2 calls in a row right let alone get more than 1 in 50

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.