AAM 5.26% 6.0¢ aumega metals ltd

bwj

1. 3,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    BWJ

How's is it that everytime someone posts anything randomly positive about AAM its a ramp, but you are allowed to repeat the same negative things over and over?

I think most posters here understood your views the first 50 times you repeated them, but let's summarise:

* You think AAM's going broke
    * Your Cousin's Aunty is owed money by AAM
    * You sincerley hope AAM's worker's find other jobs after they go broke
    * You don't like the Directors
    * The SPP was a failure
    * The Narnoo tenament sale was dodgy
    * You don't like the grade
    * The Gold Room's not finished
    * You dont like the option issue
    * You at one time had lot's and lot's of shares so we should be suitably impressed

Funnily enough you seem to forget about two of the most important factors namely the gold price (which most analyst's seem to think will continue its bull trend) which impacts most positively on high cost producers and production. I think Bill outlined the production increases which have seen increased production every month for six month's. Coming off a low base obviously but it doesn't hurt to look at the trend now does it?

Not to mention other statements of yours that are simply incorrect "...you need to be mining and milling 6 times what Brightsatr is doing to achieve some economies of scale." Does AAM need 6 times Sep production of 2100 ounces to survive? If they are not producing enough to survive and they have had no cash at bank for months how come they are still operating?

Fact is its been a dissapointing company for sure, but producing free cash flow of $2 mill a quarter at a very low market cap can't be a bad thing. Who knows what happens if they actually get their act together?

As a minimum BWJ at least when you next post tell me something you hadn't already told me...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.003(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $31.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 6.2¢ 5.8¢ $20.26K 334.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20604 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 40010 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.39pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.