BWX 0.00% 20.0¢ bwx limited

from yesterday's Coppo Report at Bell Potter ... BWX (Buy time?)...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    from yesterday's Coppo Report at Bell Potter  ...
    BWX (Buy time?)
    BWX {4.49 -0.16 -3.44%}
    Result missed & it's never been the same..
    I pushed as a SELL on 15th March (was $5.15) BUT If short I'd be looking to cover.. Not sure if they are a BUY yet .. but maybe for the true believers ??
    • problem is when you trade on a 2018 PE of 28.4x you are expected to deliver a strong clean result – but when you don’t & guidance is now 10% below mkt, the mkt deals with you appropriately accordingly ..
    • this is 2nd time they have downgrades expectations (Aug 2016 & Feb 2017)  - mkt doesn't like that & hence that's why they have been hammered even harder this time..
    • 1H18 EBITDA came in -18% below our forecast. Revenue up 79.2% but Sukin brand sales look a bit on the soft side, while the recent acquisitions contributed less than our forecast. EBITDA margin fell  to 26% (down from 34.1% in 1H17).
    • Outlook: Guidance of $42-46m for FY18e has been provided representing a 60-74% growth rate. This is below our current $48.7m forecast and will be impacted by a small degree by the discontinuation of its third part operations.
    • OK if they can do this then  the stocks slide looks over..
    • EPS growth 2018, 2019 & 2020 is +23%, +23% & +22% PE 2018 of just 19.3x  Yield 1.7ff  -- so that may be why some have been buying down here..
    • But you have to "trust" the numbers !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BWX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.