BWX 0.00% 20.0¢ bwx limited

I actually think it's you guys that are the joke. When BWX was...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11

I actually think it's you guys that are the joke. When BWX was tripple this value, analysts with buy recommendations, I remember posting it seemed over-valued. The financial reports told the real story, but you guys just read the company "commentary" that talked about growth (there wasn't any if you bothered to know what underlying was), and talked up prospects in the usa, Canada,,UK..when the figures showed nothing was happening.

Now that the price actually reflects more closely the true value and the CEO seems to be focused on for what delivers true growth, its "a joke". Now for the first time it's actually a reasonable buy in my opinion. Maybe a bit more to settle. When anyone posted anything negative you all shouted "downramping".. not taking the time to go through the figures and not having a mind to consider alternative opinions. A rising tide lifts all ships and traders...any clown can make money. Now wheat from chaff is being sorted and I'd be ready to call BWX a buy sometime around this level.
    Last edited by Cirrusplane: 06/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BWX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.