FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

by comparison, page-2

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Fantastic post Recycug, I TU'd that as soon as I saw it not long after you posted it. It deserves major recognition.

Yes the cash cost is a real issue particularly in terms of risk and poor sentiment on gold (huh! - WT*). Risk x risk or risk squared IMO.

Now consider - if I am right (?) and cash cost at Coolgardie was a once off, and Laverton development coming down as pits increase grade - so cash cost down there too...

That would imply cash costs to fall, AUD fallen a little so the AUD POG is looking good. Gold to go up and AUD down when FML costs fall would equate to a very significant margin developing from FML operations.

Given how oversold the sector is your peer comparison would see improvement across the board and our improvement would be leveraged further in that environment.

Oversold - you bet. Massive potential upside - you bet. Will we get there - I believe so at this stage. This is why I am still in and sleeping comfortably at night - because I believe in my research. Am I fooling myself (?) - we / I shall soon see. Operational turnaround should start to equate to a financial turnaround and this should cause a massive re-rating IMO.

Thank you for sharing your work Recyug very well done - and my bet - you will still be here after the final results are out.

Cheers,
    CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.