FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

by comparison, page-4

1. 12,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    I think saying they are 6 months behind is a bit harsh. They have aspirations to be a future mid tier mining house. At this stage they wouldnt even have a 5 year mining plan in place, let alone 10.

To achieve there aspirations there main focus would have to be seting in these forward mining/production plans. I believe this is why we are seeing large amounts being expended each quarter in identifying potential mineable resources. Until they have bedded in the mining plan they will probably continue the high spend rates in this activity.

I believe it is only once they lock in this continuity that they can shift more of their effort to bringing the cost down. It is good to see they are putting some effort into cost reduction now, but they probably still have a way to go before it becomes there main focus.

If they were operating a mature mining operation at this stage, I would expect nothing less than for them to bring those costs down. While I expect some reductions short term I would be surprised if there was a major drop in cost in the immediate future.

I'm not expecting to thenm to lock in any mining plan till they know what they have at TI. So until then I would be happy with any cost reductions and more ounces

Its been a long wait, an interesting one too, but the wait continues for a while

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.