FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

by comparison, page-5

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Hello Derham fair point IMO. You have to balance that slightly perhaps - with the fact that they were turning CRE around and this set them back in the Coolgardie area.

They also had the pits forging ahead at Coolgardie now over performing. In a sense they ended up having to turn around both operations. They appeared to bite off a bit too much at first (was the risk I was talking about) however the opportunity warranted it in their thinking. We shall soon see how right they were IMO and this will increase in time. It takes time to move millions of tonnes of dirt and rock.

Your point - correct - in the meantime it hurt shareholders and put them under a lot of pressure too. The market also tanked at the same time and this exacerbated the effect IMO.

This turn around all entailed developing multiple pits, building a bypass road, building ore stocks, planning, sorting, team building and etc. This all takes longer than we want in business.

They had a few bits of bad luck which is what happens when you take on risk I find - huge weather problem in December quarter, footwall and hanging wall failure in Tindals last quarter - all the while as they sought to stabilize production. Even a big company can only do so much at once. I am not saying mistakes weren't made.

Not disagreeing entirely just putting in some missing points and balance.

Time for a drink,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.