by god - check this out!, page-52

1. 687 Posts.
    Sorry leaders but searched the web and couldnt find one thing on Kevin Rudd convincing congress of anything.Seriously you want me to believe that the American Congress would take Rudd seriously?Half of them wouldnt have even known who he was.The only time you'll see a news story about Australia on US TV is if a kangaroo gets stuck in a storm drain.
    One thing that amuses me about Australian Politicians and especially Labor politicians.Is the way they think other world leaders view them.In their minds they think they are leading the world.When in reality other world leaders probably laugh behind their backs.
    IAG.That was about wall st politicians bailing out a wall st institution.At the expense of american taxpayers.
    Also I never said GFC was not a big deal.I think I said something along the lines of Australia was never really in trouble.We had a surplus,Our banks were healthy and that was probably more luck than anything.Australian banks didnt have the deposit base to play the deriviatives game like every other bank in the world.
    Also our Real estate market was healthy.I dont recall seeing any articles or news stories about record foreclosures here in Australia.Also dont recall seeing any stories about K Rudd saving the world.
    I'm sure if IAG had folded. Businesses would have found another insurer to insure their cargoes.If that is your argument

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.