MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

By MSB, page-13

1. 1,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Long Term Holder = I dont care if i make money, i looooove the company.

Here's a tip: you invest your money to make more money. I held for 4 years, i think thats long enough. ;-).

When people say i dont care about the share price i'm a long term holder, i mean .... what does that mean???

What? your anticpating the share price will go up one day?? it probably will. i hope it does for you.

On the other hand there are those investors that just dont rely on company retoric, like angelus, who hold the company to account when they say, we are expecting such and such in this half of the year, or 2014 will have significant news flow and it doesnt happen , the company slowly starts to lose credibility.

PS. Everyone jumped on Mac for stating that recent results were average. i have a question for you Dolcevita, if Mac is so wrong, and their commentary has an impact on the share price, like most rampers like yourself on here beleive. Why doesnt the company come out and say something, dispute what MAc is saying???? and dont give me that crap about why they dont have to bla bla bla?? they should because i as a shareholder expect the value of my investment to be maintained....at least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.