MSB 2.08% 94.0¢ mesoblast limited

By MSB, page-130

1. 16,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8380
    "Because payments are made on reaching milestones. You're assuming those past payment amounts and milestones triggering the payments are the same for Stage 3, as they were for stages 1 and 2."

But the CHF trial being funded by Teva will not be completed within the next two years, let alone the next 12 months, so who is going to be making these milestone payments to which you refer?

If it is Teva who will be making milestone payments any time over the next 12 months, please say how/why/when. Are you saying milestone payments are due at the interim analysis stage? ...which, anyway, will be too late given it is scheduled to complete in the June half of 2016.

But even if by some miracle, the trial beats timing expectations, and the early interim analysis is completed six months earlier than MSB currently expects as articulated its latest update (which pointed to a delay in the interim analysis), then what exactly are the milestone payments due, if any, and if such payments are indeed due, please show where this has been published/announced by either MSB or Teva (or Cephalon, for that matter).

"Your calculations are deeplyh flawed."

Feel free to prove this to be the case. Dispense with the niceties; time to rock and roll with hard numbers to prove my deeply flawed maths.

"What you write makes zero sense too, ...your additions and subtractions are devoid of meaning."

Instead of unsubstantiated dismissive comments along the lines of "nonsense", "amping up the volume", "recycling", mudslinging", feel free to correct my "additions and subtractions" with proof of your own. Not with more vague embellishment, mind, but with hard monetary values.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.073B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 97.0¢ 93.5¢ $1.424M 1.507M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 29390 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 14089 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.