MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

By MSB, page-135

1. 30,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1835
    You have repeated comprehension problems there madamswer.

Apparently, we can't rely on anything MSB statements made in company disclosures, and at the AGM because....why?

Madamswer says so.

If you think about it what, he or she is really saying that the statements are misleading and/or unreliable even concerning statements of fact, not opinion.

This is damaging to the CEO's reputation in HC, but madamswer seems quite happy to do that.

Also madamswer likes making cute distinctions between Teva and Cephalon re milestone payments, but Teva took over Cephalon. To all intents and purposes they're the same. But very Cute. awww.

(Grasping at straws there).

Madamswer wants to make posts "for posterity", how pompous! But refuses to understand how damaging his or her posts are about the trustworthiness of statements made by senior executives of the company. Or maybe he or she does understand it and wants to do it anyway.

All to confuse and cloud the issues and getting more desperate by the day to distract us from the excellent prospects the company has, and what the serious analysts are saying. See the company announcements and presentations on the MSB website, see the beginning of threads for a few...but a real ripper is Ballieau Holst. The consensus is we're undervalued by about 80-100%....but don't trust them on this. Trust madamswer!?

At no stage have I said that a CR cannot occur, that would be stupid.

But it's not the big bad bogeyman madamswer is trying to have you believe. I always said that it seems unlikely, (and given my reasons) but even if it does happen, LT holders are in a much stronger position than companies with a lot more issued capital. Looking at the capital on issue is a sensible thing before you buy a stock. MSB's is pretty low (and that's a good thing btw, in case madamswer tries to tell you otherwise).

Madamswer has a problem seeing this logically and as a whole, but takes a single issue and thrashes it to death, moves onto another, thrashes that. By repeating the same thing over and over, even if untrue, just might leave a negative impression....that's why I question the volume of his/her posts over such a long period as supposedly a non holder. We can't verify any claims about holdings, motives etc, this is the nature of chatrooms.

Are the damaging posts going to be allowed to remain "for posterity", or will they be subject to yet another mysterious edit/removal? (Either way screen shot and affadavits are good. years can pass...when finally someone gets around to doing something about it....then booom! Just knowing this makes me laugh.).

The sheer volume and persistence of the posting suggests there is something more to this than just trying to be helpful to the mums and dads out there.

Investment thesis! Just a bit full-on...and silly. State your reasons, but spare us....

Great to see madamswer has finally taken my advice (I've joked about it often enough) and changed to speaking in more direct and simple language.

I shouldn't have helped him/her there, really...It was far too generous, seriously!

firstly because it makes his/her posts more readable, and believable, and

secondly and more importantly, they're so much less amusing. (but funny while it lasted)

PS "BUY MSB".

That's the correct heading to this thread, which after all that whining, and big announcement of finally not being able to live anymore in hope and leaving!!...Kakala who claimed it was "Bye bye MSB" has gone and done!

He or she is now a holder and has bought in AGAIN!

(The thing about traders, they have egos. Love it.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.