MSB 4.44% $1.08 mesoblast limited

"I note that you have been posting on HC only a matter of a...

1. 16,680 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8126
    "I note that you have been posting on HC only a matter of a couple of months, and post exclusively on MSB"

Yeah, Fruitbat, what's your secret agenda?

What cunning, disingenuous plan are you hatching by only posting for a couple of months?

The Self-Appointed Supreme Guardian of the Thread, High Priestess Dolcevita, is onto you.

She will know if you are a shorter, a Macbank sympathiser, an insider, or a trader trying to con mum 'n dad investors out of the MSB shares they have in their super funds.

So better fess up straight away as to what little caper you've got going here.

Because your motives can surely not be merely to make a contribution based on your technical expertise to a public discussion forum, or to sincerely exchange views with other followers of MSB.

And anyway, you should know that there is little value you can possibly add over and above the catchcries of "the science works", "MSB is years ahead of anyone else, without any exception", "the company's website provides all the information you'll ever need", "Biotech Deal of the Year 2011 means MSB needs never again worry about cash", and "Japan is going to make MSB rich."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
-0.050(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $1.255B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.16 $1.07 $6.606M 5.985M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 23774 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 72296 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.