MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

"but unless he sits in on Teva board meetings and Teva strategic...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    "but unless he sits in on Teva board meetings and Teva strategic planning sessions, the MSB CEO will - with all due respect - not really know to the full extent "

You further comment that ... “Besides some very subordinate reference to MSB in the occasional Teva announcement, or financial report, I certainly don't see any statement or utterances from Teva that make any reference whatsoever to Biotech Deal of the Year, or even that the CHF programme it is funding is worth $4.7bn on a Net Present Value basis

And

“I have not once come across a single utterance from any Teva executive - whether in an offical company statement or announcement, or in a transcript from any conference call or interview - that makes any reference whatsoever to a belief in "the science".

So basically if you dont know anyone on the board of a company( and therefore truly not know what their thinking) ..its just pointless on putting any weight on what CEO has to say and you are simply stupid if do this..particularly in the absence of any “Teva hoo ha comments ” on Revascor.

Having attended the last AGM , I make the following comments:

(1). Our CEO genuinely believes (based on P2 trials to date – all run by Independent Medical Investigators), that we have 3 commercial products in the short to medium term (Tier 1 products):
    • Revascor CHF .. recruitment is ahead of schedule and strong relationship ( ring TEVA to confirm if you like).
    • Neofuse – Disk Trials
    • GVHD

(2). After 10 years – ( outside timing of trials ects) there is not one statement that our CEO has made which in substance was incorrect.
    I agree with A and Kak that timing could have been better communicated – I understand this and that this has impacted the SP.

(3).Personally , I will take on board and put significant reliance on what our CEO says (particularly having strongly researched the company , getting to understand the persons character and track record in the last 10 years).

(4).I will be living in a fool’s paradise, be very ignorant and a Jelly Bean, if I chose to place more reliance on HC posters who not do not hold stock in the company – compared to statements made by the CEO that are published on the ASX

Madamswer – which part of my judgment do you not understand ?

GLTAH. Please DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.