MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

You have it one..I will take no notice of your views in any way...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    You have it one..I will take no notice of your views in any way shape or form ( otherwize I'll become a Jelly bean ) and you don't worry yourself sick about MSB's fortunes.

Regarding the Bone Marrow application why dont you have a chat to Paul Simmons  (currently responsible for Research and New Product Development ). As one of the Adelaide scientists that founded the MPC technology he spent a fair amount of time at M.D Anderson Cancer Centre (under Principal investigator Elizabeth Shpall, MD) before being recruited back to Meso by our CEO.

But I warn you..what you may hear from P Simmons regarding the excitement the Cord Blood program has created at M.D Anderson ( and supported by various releases the company has made) may be quite unsettling to you.

“Replicart” has disappeared from recent company lexicon"

...and what are you inferring to ?
    "Please explain"..never thought I had to use this words again.

Under ASX rules, including FDA requirements ..Mesoblast must report both good and bad news - I believe this ( i.e that the company complies with ASX rules)..you beg to differ.

Cash Resources and the efficient allocation of same
    - YES I'm so happy that Meso allocate as much of there funds as possible to progress there applications towards potential unmet medical needs in where the market opportunity is in the $bns like CHF, Disk, Intravenous.

A common approach to allocation of resources.

Your a classic Madam....you still think that your getting your point across ? ..good on ya if you believe it....
    ..3 cheers to Madam for the ongoing care and support of MSB HC forum and for the benefit of ALL ! hip hip hooray ...hip hip hooray..hip hip hooray !

Good Luck to all holders and Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.