MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

By MSB, page-286

1. 30,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1826
    LOL! You really had me laughing at this post Good value!

You've got the wrong end of the stick though.

Nobody needs to be a scientist to thoroughly appreciate and evaluate MSB.They simply don't!

Extending your logic about being unable to evaluate risk by exceeding one's qualifications, only geologists should hold mining stocks, and only experts in biotechnology should hold biotechs, ad nauseum.

Best for the mums & dads to stick to WOW then?? The problem with WOW of course, is that it's value is fully priced into the SP and it's also probably overpriced because of the mania for returns.

Emerging blue chips are much better, if you can find one, and IMO MSB is one such stock. IF you have the patience to sort through the rubbish that is posted in here in the name of criticism and concerned evaluation.

A discussion is fine, but you play very rough indeed, but even then....you're not hurting me at all. I find it strangely compelling.

Happy to engage if MSB being criticised, but getting critics to engage properly is more of a challenge than it should be.

Tellingly, you had a total non response when 4 seasons posted right on the issue that you say is such a risk. You had no inclination to try to resolve this perplexing issue that exceeded your own expertise. There is more than just understanding risk here by discussing the science and methodology MSB uses: there is also reputation, past record of management etc etc etc. 4 seasons put you right and you had no idea what to do with it.

Filed into NFA.

This is really indicative of where you are at; it's like a gun for hire.. It's interesting to watch as you gloat that my civility is a form of capitulation.

or how you assume my posting style in a chat room is how I write professionally. Too ridiculous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.