MSB 2.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

By MSB, page-288

1. 30,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1824
    Oh madamswer, you really should focus on the important stuff.

You can't tell me this isn't happening, it's impossible to disprove.

Aren't you a bit oversensitive on these issues?

Traders
    There are certainly traders in here. Kalala has proven it. But they seem to be terribly shy.

Shorters
    MSB is one of the most shorted stocks on the ASX.
    HC is the biggest chat room.

Are you telling me there are no shorters in here? Blimey. No traders either?
    All LT holders and/or just caring and sharing types?
    Highly improbable! Sorry.

Manipulators?
    There are always rampers and downrampers. There is an academic article on the issue.

Also, most tellingly, there is a disclaimer that you must sign when you enter HC about reliance on statements made in HC. It's a warning. Blind freddy can see that.

But some people like to try to develop a profile, they expend vast amounts of time building up that profile. They expend vast amounts of time trying to discredit others instead of thoroughly discussing the stock. Why?

Insiders?
    You seem to think that was an allegation being made at one point there, when you knew something about the nephew of someone in Macbank who issued a report etc etc. You might be a bit sensitive on the point, but I do think it's funny.

Conductors of research based on shorting of biotechs
    Again, as shorting is so prevalent on MSB, you simply cannot say that's not possible.

Deleters of posts with no trace whatsoever
    hmm. well mysteries exist at times don't they? it's a wonder of modern life.

Con artists seeking to defraud Mum 'n Dad investors of their shares,
    your words not mine. I don't think you are much of a mum and dad investor yourself, though. but just IMO.

Macbank employees,
    no..but it's a fun thought! I better be careful about making any jokes there. Some jokes are clearly off limits.

Defamers of CEOs
    anyone who says the CEO cannot be relied upon for factual statements contained in the AGM preso, is skating close to it. I used those qualifying words, so don't exaggerate.

Overall, your reactions show an extremely high level of sensitivity about realities of chat.

I refuse to undertake to never mention these issues again. Sorry.

Surely you should just get on with discussing the stock?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.01 94.3¢ $4.990M 5.160M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 84389 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 44030 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.