MSB 1.01% $1.00 mesoblast limited

By MSB, page-292

1. 30,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1825
    Wow!

This is a public discussion. If someone posts addressing the supposed risk that you raise, and you ignore it, it goes to how genuine you are about the discussion.

(Not very, and that's putting it very mildly indeed)

While you have very little commitment to the discussion of the actual issues, your attack on me personally is ferocious and illogical in content and intensity.

No, I'm clear about my commitment to MSB; it's based on logic and research.

"You have no technical knowledge, and you have no investment skills."

Laughable! You act as if a person must be a scientist to invest in anything scientific, and this point has been addressed above. It's absurd.

What you had was a window, and you took it and tried to drive a bus through it.

Which is a very insecure style. I mean, why bother if you genuinely believe what you say about my posts?

But you're at it on a daily basis, attacking my credibility without foundation and with colossal ferocity.

4seasons has demonstrated more detail and demolished your point. You ignored it. Just the same as you ignore it when I demolish one of yours.

No, I have an excellent BS detector and that's essential for sound investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.141B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.01 94.3¢ $8.618M 8.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43508 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 34138 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.