MSB 2.67% 96.0¢ mesoblast limited

By MSB, page-307

1. 30,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    Gook luck Kashmira

The problem with your strategy is that when MSB starts to run, there are so few shares on issue, it will really take off quickly. So when you decide to re-enter, you will pay a premium to do so.

There is an article in today's Australian about biotechs having a bull run in the US, but this not being correlated in Australia, YET. This confirms what I have been saying for a long time in here, that the sector in Australia is immature, but the companies and science are world class.

IMO the bull run in Australian biotechs will occur, and soon. This is because the banks are looking very toppy. There is a report out recommending they hold more reserves. The miners are very uneven. Comparitively, the sector of biotechs and health in general is very strong.

It's a moot point, but IMO a market correction is some time off. There is a lot of money sloshing around, and biotechs is a relatively safe sector IF you can find a good one.

I agree that MSB is an excellent stock. Hope you'll be back soon before the bull run on biotechs really takes off in Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
0.025(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $1.096B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 96.5¢ 94.0¢ $1.231M 1.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 94461 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 61151 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.