MSB 4.89% $1.07 mesoblast limited

By MSB, page-386

1. 16,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8130
    "Obviously, 4seasons was saying that it was an attempt to undermine."

Thank you, spokes-person for 4 Seasons (and others).

"What effect discussions on HC have on the SP is something nobody knows unless they are doing a study right now on the issue, but you can't say it will have absolutely no effect."

So to be absolutely clear: When I write and post here that the relationship between two large, publicly listed companies might not be as robust as is evidently appears, this might in fact somehow become self-fulfilling?

So the executives and directors might read my post and think, "You know what, that random stranger posting in a chat room might be right! This relationship we have with those guys isn't that strong and maybe we should consider winding it up?"

I can just see in my mind's eye the board meeting at which that discussion takes place:

Executive 1: "Ladies and Gentlemen, I wish to talk to you about our partnering relationship with Company X..."

Fellow Directors: "Yes, we know the one. It's very strong."

Executive 1: "Well, that's the thing, you see, we always thought it was strong, but I now think it isn't."

Fellow Directors: "Not strong? What do you mean?! Why ever not? But that's what we've been telling everyone."

Executive 1: "Well, here's the thing, see... I have been spending some time on HotCopper, and there's some person there who reckons that maybe the relationship isn't all that strong."

Fellow Directors: "What?! HotCopper! Damn, any other chat room but HotCopper. Those guys are good; they know everything. We'd better totally reconsider our position in that case; obviously we should now be less committed to the partnership with Company X. Can we get our legal people to see if we can wriggle out of the agreement?"

Chairman: "Yes, and in future we should set our corporate strategy by what HotCopper posters are saying. Yes, definitely; that's what we'll do."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.055(4.89%)
Mkt cap ! $1.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.16 $1.06 $8.816M 8.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280000 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.