MSB 0.47% $1.07 mesoblast limited

"Obviously, 4seasons was saying that it was an attempt to...

1. 16,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8354
    "Obviously, 4seasons was saying that it was an attempt to undermine."

Thank you, spokes-person for 4 Seasons (and others).

"What effect discussions on HC have on the SP is something nobody knows unless they are doing a study right now on the issue, but you can't say it will have absolutely no effect."

So to be absolutely clear: When I write and post here that the relationship between two large, publicly listed companies might not be as robust as is evidently appears, this might in fact somehow become self-fulfilling?

So the executives and directors might read my post and think, "You know what, that random stranger posting in a chat room might be right! This relationship we have with those guys isn't that strong and maybe we should consider winding it up?"

I can just see in my mind's eye the board meeting at which that discussion takes place:

Executive 1: "Ladies and Gentlemen, I wish to talk to you about our partnering relationship with Company X..."

Fellow Directors: "Yes, we know the one. It's very strong."

Executive 1: "Well, that's the thing, you see, we always thought it was strong, but I now think it isn't."

Fellow Directors: "Not strong? What do you mean?! Why ever not? But that's what we've been telling everyone."

Executive 1: "Well, here's the thing, see... I have been spending some time on HotCopper, and there's some person there who reckons that maybe the relationship isn't all that strong."

Fellow Directors: "What?! HotCopper! Damn, any other chat room but HotCopper. Those guys are good; they know everything. We'd better totally reconsider our position in that case; obviously we should now be less committed to the partnership with Company X. Can we get our legal people to see if we can wriggle out of the agreement?"

Chairman: "Yes, and in future we should set our corporate strategy by what HotCopper posters are saying. Yes, definitely; that's what we'll do."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
0.005(0.47%)
Mkt cap ! $1.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.10 $1.06 $3.371M 3.135M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 45345 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 3875 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.