MSB 2.22% $1.10 mesoblast limited

Firstly, you are doing a remarkable job of hairsplitting. A...

1. 30,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    Firstly, you are doing a remarkable job of hairsplitting. A commonsense interpretation of 4seasons comment about your undermining of the partnership with Teva doesn't seem possible here.

So it has undermining content, it was intended to have an undermining effect, it was an attempt to have that. How many ways can you split the one hair?

Obviously the full effect of your post when taken alone, is not measurable. Over time however, such posts can have a cumulative effect.

Secondly, see firstly. But just because it is not measurable doesn't mean it doesn't have undermining content.

My goodness, you expend a vast amount of time on absurd scenarios as if that disproves the commonsense interpretation of 4seasons statement.

Also, I can comment on whatever post in on here. As I've said several times now, none of the conversations are in private, this is a public discussion forum.

What you have used is a trivial argument, backed by an absurd scenario, as if that disproves the soundness of 4season's comment.

It doesn't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
-0.025(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.16 $1.09 $4.388M 3.948M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 317767 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 38211 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.