MSB 0.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

By MSB, page-77

1. 16,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8315
    "I have it on very good authority that....". Oops. It wouldn't be too good if that source were Macbank would it?

I clearly said “good authority.”
    I was hoping you would have been able to comprehend by now that I take very, very few fundamental investment cues from broking analysts.
    Or financial advisors.
    Or fund managers.
    Or investment newsletters.
    (Or CEOs or CFOs, for that matter. Professors, or not.)

MSB has come under pressure today as I expected, and I suspect it's related to the sustained attack it came under in these threads on Sunday night when the mums & dads check in and start to worry.”

MSB's share price is down today because mum ‘n dads logged onto HotCopper on Sunday night and panicked.

That is simply priceless. I must surely now have heard all the lunacy that I ever will.

Those mum n’ dad investors must also have read a lot of other scary threads last night because the entire stock market is down today.

“I suggest LT holders go back and look at the overwhelming majority of brokers who back MSB, look at the presos, and look at the latest anns to get a sense of perspective.”

Yes, people. Whatever you do, don’t read anything that might challenge your thinking, and might provide you with a less subjective assessment.

Expose yourself only to the sort of information and opinion that feeds and reinforces your confirmation biases.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.