MSB 0.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

By MSB, page-80

1. 30,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1841
    "I clearly said “good authority.”
    I was hoping you would have been able to comprehend by now that I take very, very few fundamental investment cues from broking analysts.
    Or financial advisors.
    Or fund managers.
    Or investment newsletters.
    (Or CEOs or CFOs, for that matter. Professors, or not.)"

Oh that means you can ignore the TOU rules to not provide unsubstantiated information.

So I don't care where you claim to not get your authority from....you can't seem to understand basic rules.

(Sorry that your claimed authority is only good, and not very good.)

I'm here to provide an alternative view.

The market is down today, yes. But there are other more continuous influences on the MSB sp and nothing explains your posting persistence.

You don't think MSB is a good bet and don't own. You've never explained why you are here for so long. It makes no sense.

You never explain the inconsistencies in what your backstory is, yet demand that I follow your story about your investing style.

Nobody should believe anything said on the forums and nobody should be giving advice in the forums. and nobody should give unsubstantiated information.

Everyone needs to carefully read the disclaimer when they sign onto HC and take it to heart and be very suspicious of people who try to set themselves up as some kind of guru.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 01/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.5¢ 98.5¢ 96.0¢ $2.168M 2.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 86854 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.